Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bad Compnay 2: First Impressions

My first impression of Bad Company 2 was, “where did the normal characters go?” Once pass the first mission, I understood that it was just the prelim into the whole story! The story sticks throughout Single Player and watching the in-game scenes always brings the comic relief!


To not give any spoilers on what happens during missions, I will just give my impression on game play.


Bad Company 2 has WAY better dynamics due to Destruction 2.0! Playing thru the missions wasn’t that hard, but there where a couple of times where you get stuck in bottle necks, but it’s easy to make a quick move and BLAST your way out.


All in all, to make this short, Bad Company 2’s Single Player has over done the first Bad Company. So much so, it has left the thought of playing in my head all day when I am not able to play!


Multiplayer Impression is soon to come, once a couple of maps have been played.

No comments:

Post a Comment